What is the list?? It’s the list of things that I need bring back from Western world with me. The list of things that are easier brought than bought here. Some of these things I brought enough to last a while, but other things, you can never have enough of.
- Black women natural hair products. Do I really need to explain?
- Tampons. While there are other feminine products, I have yet to see tampons in any feminine product isle. I’ve seen hernia support straps, a variety of massagers, but no tampons.
- Thyme. Because if you ain’t cooking with thyme, you ain’t making no sense. That’s my motto.
- Lotion. Without whitening chemicals. Skin whitening chemicals are in both men and women’s products. Every brand from Dove to good ol’ Vaseline…I like my dark skin, thank you very much.
The list will be updated when I think of more things. I keep forgetting to write them down.
- Vanilla extract
- Aunt Jemima syrup (paid $7.50 for an 8 Oz. Bottle)
- Essential oils